- Online Ownership Transfer- This service is utilized when the buyer has already paid the seller directly, and our assistance is needed to handle the preparation and filing of the transfer documents with FAA after payment for the purchase is complete. After the seller has been paid, please fill out the ownership information to the best of your ability using the link found here- Online Ownership Transfer. This information will allow us to begin the process of preparing your documents for signatures and filing with FAA.
- *NEW* Online N-Number Change- This service is utilized when the owner of an aircraft would like our assistance with requesting assignment of a special registration number to their aircraft. We will use the information provided in the webform to complete a formal request for filing with the FAA and issuance of the 8050-64 special registration number form. Please provide the details of your request using the web-form found here to start the order- Online N-Number Change Request
- *NEW* Online Address Change- This service is utilized when an aircraft owner would like to update the address on a current registration certificate. The provided information will be used to prepare a formal request for the address change with the FAA. Please complete the information found here to start the order- Online Address Change Request
- *NEW* Online Duplicate Registration Certificate Request- This service is utilized when an aircraft owner has lost or misplaced their permanent registration card and requires a replacement. Please complete the information found here to start the order- Online Duplicate Certificate Request
- Online Registration Renewal- This service is utilized when your current registration is set to expire in the next year or has already expired. Please complete the information found here- Online Registration Renewal. Our specialists will use your answers to prepare the appropriate FAA form, send the form to you via DocuSign for completion, and ultimate filing with FAA. Disclaimer: This does not speed up the FAA's processing time and our company offers no service to expedite expired registrations.
Document Filing Services
- Examination and Filing of Original Documents- Aero-Space Reports can handle the review and submission of your FAA registration and lien documents with the aircraft registry in Oklahoma City. We will do our best to ensure your documents are in recordable form thus saving you the time and hassle of working directly with the FAA.
- Document Reconciliation- Our documentation specialists can assist you in reviewing suspense files and offer guidance in preparing the necessary documents to complete your registration or lien filing after being rejected by the FAA examiners.
- Expedited Registration for Import- With this service we will review and submit the import registration documents to the FAA registry on your behalf. The FAA will send the temporary registration and permanent registration card directly to us for forwarding to the appropriate parties.
- Export Priority Filing- Aero-Space Reports will file directly with the FAA registry to have the registration cancelled within 24 hours of the filing. We will then obtain a copy of the Confirmation of De-Registration and forward to the appropriate parties.
- Light Sport, Amateur Built, and Experimental Registration Filing- With this service we will review and submit the Light Sport or Amateur-Built registration documents to the FAA registry on your behalf. The FAA will send the temporary registration and permanent registration card directly to us for forwarding to the appropriate parties.
- Special Registration Number (N#) Reservation- See an N# you like and want to make sure it is reserved in your name? Aero-Space Reports can help you with this request at a minimal cost to ensure you get the tail number you have had your eye on.
- Engine and Propeller Title Searches- Any engine capable of producing 550 horsepower or propeller capable of absorbing 750HP are eligible to have liens filed against them. For this service we will search the FAA engine and propeller records to ensure the equipment are free of liens and other issues.
All of the fees for these services are on a case by case basis, click here to contact us for a firm quote. Thank you.